Welcome to Petwatch UK
PetwatchUK provides a personalised, caring and professional home sitting service for your pets
and operates primarily in Towcester and the surrounding villages.
PetwatchUK gives you total peace of mind while you are away from your pet(s) and is a trustworthy and reliable alternative to the more traditional pet care solutions.
If you would like your pet(s) well cared for in the comfort of their own home when you are away, or even if you just need your dog walked on a regular basis, contact me to discuss your pet care requirements.
A service you can trust
From the first meeting I had with Jill I felt confident that she would be the right person to house sit and look after our 2 rescue lurchers whilst we were away for a week. The dogs took to her straight away. Jill was very happy to come out on a walk with us to understand their specific needs prior to us going away. She had lots of questions about their daily routine, including walking and feeding and was very keen to fit her routine in with theirs. Jill was able to show me past references from happy owners. I was keen to have regular updates to know how they all were getting on - this wasn’t a problem and Jill’s messages were very amusing and quite often included a photo! When we got home our dogs seemed relaxed and had been well cared for. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Petwatch again in the future – as long as Jill can put up with my 2 lazy lurchers! I can highly recommend her house/dog sitting service.
Jill has been looking after our cat Toby since 2005. In this time, since day one, Jill has been the perfect carer for him. It can be extremely stressful leaving your home and pet behind to go on holiday, especially when, like Toby, your pet has special requirements (Toby has to be medicated twice daily to control seizures). But Toby took to Jill straight away and we can always trust that she is capable and professional, both with him, and our home. Our more recent trips away have been 2 weeks or more and we have been fully able to completely entrust Jill with our home and Toby. We don't have to worry about anything knowing things are taken care of by Jill, so we can fully relax and totally enjoy our holidays, which, at the end of the day, is what it's all about! We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Jill's services as a highly professional, dedicated individual and provider of expert animal care - she is one of a kind and has been absolutely invaluable for us and Toby over the years.
We used Jill for the 1st time recently to house sit our terrier, Lady for a week whilst we enjoyed sunnier climes. Jill made us feel comfortable leaving our home and Lady in her hands. Attention to detail was paramount, and Lady's routine was maintained. Jill is quite clearly a dog lover, and this was reflected in Lady's demeanour upon our return. We were kept up to date whilst away with things at home, a nice touch. We have already asked Jill to 'sit' for us a second time and only been home two days! Thank you Jill for your professional approach, I'd like to keep you a secret, but that wouldn't be fair.
Hi Jill. Thanks for looking after Butters for us while we were away in Barcelona. We could relax and really enjoy our holiday knowing that you were keeping an eye on our house and taking care of Butters for us. He seemed to enjoy his holiday time with you too. Your house and dog-sitting service is a no brainer for anyone like us that doesn’t feel that kennels cuts it for keeping things completely stress-free when it comes to leaving our pets behind when we go away on holiday. Thank you!
Jill is looking after our canaries for 3 years now. We are so glad to have the peace of mind that they are so well looked after, when we have to go away. Best decision to contact PetWatchUK with its professional and friendly service! Thank you!
Jill Dynes has been my cat-sitter for three years. I have been most impressed by both her professionalism and her level of care. Both cats, who can be nervous with strangers, are very happy to be be looked after by her.On occasions she has gone above and beyond what other pet carers might do. For example she was very willing to collect my cat from the vet and then then send me regular updates on how he was progressing. On a previous occasion she was happy to help when there was a power failure and she went out of her way to arrange to let the electrician into the house.She is reliable and trustworthy and I would be very happy to recommend Jill.
I love being able to go away and know that the house and more importantly my animals are being regularly checked on and their needs met. Jill goes above and beyond and has always let me know if there is anything untoward. My cats much prefer home sitting and I know they are being well looked after by someone who understands my pets are family.
"Jill is reliable, conscientious and friendly but most importantly she is animal friendly"
- Jill came to live in and to look after my yorkshire terrier Millie for a week. When I came back Millie was well and happy and the house well cared for.Millie loved Jill – so much so that when she came to return my house key Millie snuggled up next to Jill on the sofa.I would certainly recommend Jill to anyone needing to leave a much loved pet for a while and I will definitely book her again.
- We've known Jill and used her pet sitting service for about seven years for Poppy, our Westie. Whether its a short break or a longer holiday having Jill there means we are completely at ease and confident that all's well at home. Over the years Jill's coped with everything from falling trees to Poppy needing regular medication and taken it all in her stride. Jill's always the first number we check before we book a holiday, which says it all really.
- I have used Jill from Petwatch UK to look after my 6 cats when I am away from home for over two years. The service she provides is superb, and the peace of mind I get knowing that the cats are in safe hands is priceless. All of the cats seem to remember Jill, and usually when Jill collects the house keys, they think that she has come to spend some quality time with them and feed them!!I would not hesitate in recommending Jill and Petwatch UK to anyone who would have use of this service
We have no hesitation using Jill and would highly recommend her to anyone considering a dog sitter.
When we get home it is as though we have simply popped to the shops they are both so relaxed, and the photos Jill sends across certainly keeps us relaxed whilst away knowing all is well back home.
- Jill has been looking after our boys Murry and Mally for a few years now and we are always delighted with the service they (we) receive.
Thank you so much for looking after Lulu and Daisy whilst we were on holiday, we came home to two very chilled out, well cared for pussy cats. The candles you left for us with their photos on was a lovely surprise. Thanks again for taking such good care of them.
We have happily used Petwatch UK for three years now for both cat feeding and house-sitting. We have found Jill to be very reliable and conscientious and most importantly she is a real animal lover - highly recommended.
Jill looked after our three cats and little dog very well and gave us peace of mind while we were out of the country. This was great as it allowed us to concentrate on our trip and not worry about either the animals or the house.
We trust PetwatchUK to look after our two cats whenever we go away on holiday. We happily use Petwatch MK to look after Myrtle and Marmalade when we go on our yearly holiday as well as for short weekend breaks- assured that they are loved and cared for by a familiar face. What we like most is the fact that we can leave our cats in their home to live as normal and leave our keys with Pet Watch MK knowing that not only will the cats be safe, but the house will be safe too.
We use PetwatchUK to look after our Grey hound, no problems at all really pleased with how its going and Trackie seems very happy to.
I just wanted to record my appreciation for the service you have given to me and my dogs. As a disabled lady I rely heavily on a service to ensure my dogs receive adequate exercise, and we both know how thrilled they are to see you when you arrive. I have found you to be courteous and friendly, the obvious affection you have for animals is very reassuring, and I look forward to a long and satisfying doggie relationship with Petwatch MK. I would recommend your service to other dog lovers who are selective in whom they allow to care for their animals.
Jasper obviously loves you which is the important thing to us. Eric is Eric, but he likes you too”. Thanks for giving us peace of mind about our cats.
We have used Petwatch occasionally since our dog was a puppy. Jill always tries to accommodate our requirements even though we are not regular customers. We have been very happy with the Petwatch service.
- We are delighted to have found Jill as our dog walker. She is totally reliable, trustworthy and very capable at managing our lively springer spaniel puppy! She seems totally unphased! Jill has always tried her best to help us out when needed, even at short notice. She even had Bailey over Christmas and supplied us with regular email updates. She gives written feedback on how things are going. We would be more than happy to recommend her to anyone.